Draper 400mm Laser Level Kit With 360° Swivelling Tripod
- Laser beam level with two encapsulated vials
- Two brass directional diffiners
- A 360° rotating base with levelling vial and points
- 1.18M telescopic aluminium tripod with quick-action locking legs
- Comes with laser enhancing glasses
- Designed for use where a constant level or repeat level measurements are required.
- Applications include alignment of windows, dado rails, kitchen units, stairs, outdoor levelling etc.
- Laser beam level with two encapsulated vials, one fixed horizontal and one vertical
- Two brass directional diffiners for floor, ceiling and combined wall (plumb line) pointing location
- A 360° rotating base with levelling vial and points, retaining clamp and rotational locking screw
- Milled magnetic working surface base of level
- 1.18M telescopic aluminium tripod with quick-action locking legs, levelling vial and height adjustment handle
- 1 pair of laser enhancing glasses
- 2 x AAA size 1.5V batteries supplied
- Packed in blow mould carrying case
Delivery & Returns
All goods are dispatched on a next day basis.
If you order before 3:00pm from Monday to Thursday, your order will be delivered the next day. For example. Order before 3:00pm on Monday and your order will be with you on Tuesday
If you order after 3:00pm from Monday to Thursday, your order will be dispatched the next day and be with you the following day. For example. Order after 3:0pm Monday and your order will be with you on Wednesday.
Orders received before 3:00pm on a Friday will be dispatched that day for delivery next working day.
Orders received after 3:00pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Once you have chosen your Greenhouse size, colour and glazing options simply add to the basket and checkout as normal.
What happens next?
- You will receive an automatic email order confirmation. This will detail the size, colour and any other greenhouse options you have ordered.
- Your Greenhouse is then ordered and a confirmation is emailed to you confirming a delivery date.
- A couple of days before delivery , we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and to ensure someone is present to take delivery.
Your greenhouse will be delivered on the agreed date.
To Return a product - Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 01-873 0466 and we will arrange collection or send you pre-paid return postage labels. (please see our return & refunds page for detailed information)