Irrigatia Solar Powered SOL-C12 Automatic Watering System
- The weather responsive smart irrigation controller
- Use with water barrels
- Accurate drip watering
- Perfect for seep hose
- Now includes: water level sensor
- The more sun: the more it waters!
- The more sun - the more it waters!
- For use with water barrels & other non-pressured water sources
- Drip waters up to 5m above source
- Irrigatia weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter water according to the conditions and the season, providing plants with the precise irrigation they need to help them thrive.
- Easy to install and set up, they will water automatically with minimal supervision.
- Ideal for small to medium gardens or allotments, and can be used for pots, raised beds, hanging baskets, vegetables and greenhouses
SOL-C12 Kit Contents:
- 1 x SMART Controller C12 with Integrated Pump
- 1 x Water Level Sensor
- 1 x Inlet Filter
- 1 x Anti-siphon Device
- 1 x Syringe
- 15m Tube
- 12 x each: Drippers, Stakes, Tees
- Requires 3 x 1.2v rechargeable AA batteries (included)
Four Steps To Thriving Plants:
- Insert the inlet filter & water level sensor into the water source
- Connect the tube to the controller placed somewhere sunny in the garden
- Connect the outlet tube and drippers to your plants (pumps up to 5m high)
- Turn on and leave - your plants will be watered automatically
Delivery & Returns
All goods are dispatched on a next day basis.
If you order before 3:00pm from Monday to Thursday, your order will be delivered the next day. For example. Order before 3:00pm on Monday and your order will be with you on Tuesday
If you order after 3:00pm from Monday to Thursday, your order will be dispatched the next day and be with you the following day. For example. Order after 3:0pm Monday and your order will be with you on Wednesday.
Orders received before 3:00pm on a Friday will be dispatched that day for delivery next working day.
Orders received after 3:00pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Once you have chosen your Greenhouse size, colour and glazing options simply add to the basket and checkout as normal.
What happens next?
- You will receive an automatic email order confirmation. This will detail the size, colour and any other greenhouse options you have ordered.
- Your Greenhouse is then ordered and a confirmation is emailed to you confirming a delivery date.
- A couple of days before delivery , we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and to ensure someone is present to take delivery.
Your greenhouse will be delivered on the agreed date.
To Return a product - Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 01-873 0466 and we will arrange collection or send you pre-paid return postage labels. (please see our return & refunds page for detailed information)